Joyce Livingston (Author) & Friends

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Well, I did it!

I've been bitten by the blogging bug! Thanks for coming by. In the future I'll try to add some things of interest to both those who write -- and -- those who -- read!

As a published author, I've learned a lot on the way to publication and I'd like to share that info with you -- so that -- if you are an aspiring author -- you maybe be spared from experiencing a number of things I've learned the hard way.

In addition to being an author of Christian Romance and Women's Fiction, I feel I have been called of God to be an encourager of women. I'll be posting some bloggs that I hope will be an encouragement to you (if you're a woman) and educational to you (if you're a man)!

In addition to my own musings, I hope to have my author and agent friends offer their tidbits on publishing.

So, give me a few days to get my *blogging* feet on the ground and I'll be off and running!

Your *new* Blogg friend... and true romantic at heart...

Joyce Livingston
Author of THE WIDOWS' CLUB
released this month to bookstores everywhere


3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home