Joyce Livingston (Author) & Friends

Friday, June 30, 2006

Quilt Block #27 and more Tatouage

Yes, this is Tatouage. Sorry the pic didn't come out as large or clear as I'd like. This is actually about a 7' tree. Of course you put it up in sections, but what a great addition to a plain wall. And the nice part? You don't have to dust it or clean it like a silk tree. Get tired of it? Paint over it and you'll never know it was there.



Today's old quilt block is KANSAS DUGOUT. A little more difficult to piece but not really that hard, especially if you've learned the newer techniques crafty quilters have come up with. Short cuts, if you will. Great color combination, don't you agree?


I hope you're enjoying the old quilt blocks and the pics of Tatouage I've placed here.

Stop back tomorrow for more additions!

Joyce Livingston, author
Latest book, THE WIDOWS' CLUB in stores now.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:45 AM, Blogger Susan said…

    Hi Joyce,
    I bought a tataouge of a pink vase with white lilies. I have it in my entry way. It was easy to do and I love it. I like your vase of flowers and archway, too. There are so many neat ones. I would like to get another one someday.

     
  • At 4:52 PM, Blogger makkouchi said…

    Merci pour ton blog, j'ai l'honneur de visiter mon blog de TATOUAGE :

    http://tatouages.blogspot.com

     
  • At 5:34 PM, Blogger Rosemary Lowry said…

    What is a Tatouage? Painting, transfer...never heard of it. A unique idea. Tell more! Also like Quilt Block #27! My color.
    Rosemary

     

Post a Comment

<< Home