Joyce Livingston (Author) & Friends

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Tatouage and another Quilt Block

Today's old quilt block is called *Hovering Hawks*. Great name for it. With a little imagination, you can almost see those hawks!












Since so many expressed interest in the pics of Tatouage I'd done in my own home, I decided to add another pic each day for several days.

These new ones are NOT pictures taken from my home, but other Tatouage possibilities from patterns that are available.

And, NO, I am not selling anything! I have just enjoyed doing Tatouage and like to share a good thing when I see it.

Thanks for stopping by. Tomorrow, I'll post another quilt block and nother Tatouage pattern.

Joyce Livingston, author
My latest book, THE WIDOWS' CLUB, is in stores and available on the Internet now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home