Joyce Livingston (Author) & Friends

Monday, July 03, 2006

BE BACK IN A COUPLE OF DAYS!

Sorry, no blogs until probably Thursday, July 6th. All because of my birthday which is Wed, the 5th. I've gone out of town to spend some time with my youngest son and family.....which is another of my birthday presents! My official birthday celebration began last Saturday and is still going on. That's the nice part about having a birthday fall each year so close to a holiday! It goes on and on and on! The pic was taken on a Hawaiian cruise.....love the dress but never get to wear it! Couldn't resist adding the pic!

See you Thursday with another quilt block and another Tatouage!
Have a good and safe 4th!

Joyce Livingston, author

2 Comments:

  • At 6:13 PM, Blogger Ane Mulligan said…

    Love the dress, Joyce. You should pull it out and wear it. Even if it's only at your desk as you write. :o) I'll do things like that sometimes, if I need a boast to my writing.

     
  • At 9:25 PM, Blogger GeorgianaD said…

    Happy belated birthday! Hope you're having a great vacation.

    By the way, where do you pick up a toutage? (I probably didn't spell that right.)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home