Joyce Livingston (Author) & Friends

Monday, July 17, 2006

I"M B A C K!!!!!!

I'm finally back! I'm sorry for not blogging for several weeks but LIFE happened! VBG! You know about that, don't you? We all have LIFE happen and change our schedules. After visiting with my son and his family at our cabin on the lake, I came back home, took one look at the walls I wanted to paint and went for it! I knew if I plowed right back into blogging and my writing committments, I'd never get it done, and those walls were bugging me, to the point of distraction.

In fact, I've had so much fun decorating my condo (been in it for about 7 months or so now), that I'm considering adding pictures of what I've done to this blog. SO . . . . . if you'd be interested in seeing what this eccentric romance writer has done to the first 3 rooms she's redecorated, just leave me a message. I'm doing my home in *slightly Victorian* and I LOVE IT! And I have a number of photographs I've taken of it. I even added a HUGE mosaic marble tile floor to my kitchen. It has such tiny pieces you'll be amazed! And ... I bought it on Ebay!

Okay, now for the old quilt block of today. It's called Navajo tulips, Isn't that a great name? Makes you wonder who thought it up! Love the colors, how about you?

Tomorrow's blog will feature a miracle that happened to me last week! A true miracle from God, and it really shows He has a sense of humor. Do stop by!

Joyce Livingston (who is embarrassed about being gone so long from this blog!)
My women's fiction book, THE WIDOWS' CLUB is still in stores and I have another book out this month, SAN DIEGO! Check it out! Both should be in stores everywhere, as well as a few of my Heartsong novels .

3 Comments:

  • At 6:32 PM, Blogger Ane Mulligan said…

    YES, I want to see the photos, Joyce! I love decorating, but I'm afraid I'm like you - lost in the writing. I just need a push. Maybe you can give me one. Then I promise I'll photograph the two quilts I have.

    Are you coming to the ACFW conference in Dallas? If so, we definitely have to get together.

     
  • At 8:11 AM, Blogger Susan said…

    Hi Joyce,

    I would enjoy seeing your decorating photos, too.

    I'm glad the Lord healed your back!

     
  • At 9:43 PM, Blogger C. H. Green said…

    Your blocks are beautiful!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home