Joyce Livingston (Author) & Friends

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

QUILT BLOCK - Spiced prints!


Spriced Prints! How's that for the name of a quilt block? Being an author of fiction, with a vivid imagination, I'd probably change it to SPICED PRINCE!

I come today - almost dreading what I am about to say. Doing this blog has been great fun. As you've probably noticed, I haven't tried to teach you some great writing secrets I've learned on my way to the publication of nearly 30 fiction books now......I haven't tried to give you long speels to try to get you to buy my books. Nor have I bored you with a whole lot of other things. I love color. To me, it sets the mood for the day when I jump out of bed in the morning. I must have color surrounding me at all times - for excitement, challenge, and an all over good feeling. That's why I decided to use the colored quilt blocks on my blog, as well as a few of the pics of the Tatouage I'm using in my home, AND the purse cookie jars. I hoped the seeing of those colorful items would set the mood for your day, too!

Well, while this has all been fun, it has been time-consuming too (when I should have been writing *sold* books). SO _ _ _ this blog is going on a *Summertime* hiatus. I hope to have it up and running again in the fall. IF you would like to be notified when I get it started again....email me: joyce@joycelivingston.com or leave a comment here on this blog. Otherwise, I do hope you will check back to see when I do start it again. What will I be putting on that blog? Who knows? I guess you'll have to come and see. I haven't fully decided myself.

It's been great having you visit. Meantime, I do hope you'll come by www.joycelivingston.com. No guest book for you to sign, so you won't have to feel like you need to leave a message. Have a great *what is left of summer*! See you in the fall, probably about the last of Sept.

Much love, and thanks for stopping by,
Joyce Livingston, author

6 Comments:

  • At 6:18 PM, Blogger Ane Mulligan said…

    Good girl! That's why I do book reviews and interviews on mine. :o)

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger adam brown said…

    Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

     
  • At 12:34 PM, Blogger Rosemary Lowry said…

    Joyce, are you back on line again?
    Miss you. Patsy, Beverly, Louise and Mary Merritt all ask about you.
    Hope you and Dale are well and happy. Keep in touch! Rosemary

     
  • At 4:26 AM, Blogger Cecelia Dowdy said…

    Hi, Joyce. Cecelia Dowdy here! We've met at an RWA and an ACFW conference. Could you email me at cdnovelist (at) aol (dot) com? I wante to ask you something. BTW, your profile lists your age as 253 years old!

     
  • At 10:17 AM, Blogger Senyahirol said…

    Hello Joyce. Wow,. this is my first time writing to an author! I thoroughly enjoyed your book, Colorado Weddings, which is the first book that I have read that was written by you. I just feel compelled to ask one question, though. I have read many Christian romance books, but yours, while I feel it is Biblicly sound, is the very first one I have read that did not mention God's Son, Jesus Christ anywhere! Can you please explain to me why that is?
    I am kind of doubtful that I will receive a reply from you. I am sure you are very busy and have a lot of fans, but I am hopeful anyway. Thank you for your time!

    God Bless you!

    Lori Haynes

    P.S. I tried to send this in email form from both yahoo and gmail but I kept getting failed delivery messages in return saying that your email address was invalid.

     
  • At 3:58 AM, Blogger a said…

Post a Comment

<< Home